CAREERS AT ENDURA
In the role of Regional Account Manager for Endura you will support Pentland Brands in delivering breakthrough results and performance on Endura across your defined region. The UK East region is from North of the Thames to below the M62 and East of the M1.
You will be responsible for managing the accounts assigned to this role to deliver sales, profit, and ensure that Endura has brand presence in all your customers. To deliver this you will be expected to visit and communicate with your customers regularly be their main point of contact with the brand.
You will also be required to work internally with your peers and the Endura team to share your understanding of the market about the category and the competition and what is needed to win.
The role you’d play:
- Accountability for the sales, profit, brand presence and other KPI’s for Endura across your specified customers and region.
- Collaborate with all customers to share key seasonal information and ensure forward orders are placed ahead of key deadlines and seasonal targets achieved.
- Communicate with the customer throughout the season to manage orderbooks, in season replenishment, credit limits and stock rotations.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service and Finance to ensure that communication and support for the customer is efficient and professional.
- Feed into the Endura product and brand teams either directly or through your line manager the requirements to win with your customers.
- Ownership of how your stores look online and instore to ensure that Endura looks better than the competition.
What you will bring:
- You will have good experience of managing and delivering results as an Account Manager.
- You will have basic Commercial acumen including an understanding of financial principles such as margin.
- You have a strong ability to influence others through building strong customer relationships and basic negotiation skills.
- You will have a passion for bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- You will possess basic Excel skills with the ability to analyse data relevant for your customers such as identifying top selling products.
- You have strong collaboration skills, working well within a team but with the autonomy to work on your own.
- You have good written, verbal communication and presentation skills both internally and externally.
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of European Competition law.
- You have a passion for cycling and an understanding of the category
- You must live within the region and with good access to the whole region.
Function: Customer Operations
The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including disruptor in chief Graeme Obree, trials sensation Danny MacAskill, and downhill siblings the Athertons.
The role: The Customer Service Executive is responsible for servicing a portfolio of bicycle dealer accounts across Germany and Europe by processing daily orders, forwarding orders for the next season, answering phone calls, dealing with e-mail enquiries, and solving any issues for our clients and consumers. As part of our team, you will work closely with account managers and act as a pivot for our clients and internal departments.
The role you’d play:
- Daily order and forward order placement for the coming season via e-mail, phone, interface
- Tracking orders and answering order queries
- Liaising with our EU warehouse about missing items and discrepancies
- Answering phone calls from dealers, consumers, and account managers
- Solving problems around orders, deliveries, ledgers, invoices, payments to the satisfaction of the customer
- Liaise with Returns for queries about consumer/dealer warranty queries and dealer stock rotations
- Liaise with Finance for queries about payments, ledgers, invoices, statements etc.
- Provide customers with product data ahead of the next season
- Provide product recommendations to consumers/dealers
The must haves:
- Language skills – fluent in German and English
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing and orders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous Customer Service/Key Account Sales Support experience and/or Sales environment
- Knowledge and management of on-line Retailer/distribution is desirable
- A working knowledge of SAP or similar systems knowledge is advantageous
- Team player