AS WITH MANY PREMIUM AND PROGRESSIVE BRANDS, ENDURA’S PRODUCTS ARE ALL TOO REGULARLY TARGETED BY FRAUDSTERS SELLING COUNTERFEIT ITEMS.
How can you be sure that your Endura product is the real thing? Well the first thing to note is that if a deal seems too good to be true then it probably is but here are a few additional worthwhile checks:
1. Check that the retailer offering the goods for sale is listed as an authorised Endura retailer – for retailers in the USA and Europe you can check here: http://www.endurasport.com/dealers/
2. Elsewhere our distributors will be pleased to confirm if the retailer in their territory is an approved dealer and these can be found here: http://www.endurasport.com/distributors/
3. Check the images of the products carefully to confirm that they match with the items shown on Endura’s website - you might be surprised to see significant differences of logo sizes and positions or mismatched colour panels etc as often happens with counterfeit products.
4. Check if clear details are provided of the vendor including the actual name of the company selling the goods, a telephone number and preferably an address. If the company is only contactable via a form on their website, or is an Amazon or Ebay retailer with no clear identification of who the retailer is then this contravenes Endura’s distance selling agreement and the vendor is almost certainly not an authorised reseller and may be offering counterfeit goods.
5. Avoid online auction sites, these are regularly used by counterfeiters
If in doubt please contact us on UKenquiry@endura.co.uk and we will be pleased to give assistance and to receive details of suspicious retailers for investigation.