- MT500 durable Lycra® fabric
- 800-Series Italian multidensity stretch pad with TRS aerated and perforated foam with antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved aggressive race position cut
- Anti-slip attachment system panel on lumber to secure to MTR Baggy Shorts
- Wicking mesh upper with Y-form bound armholes
- Wide lightweight silicone Y-form hem gripper
Product code: EM0040BK/3 | pdp.size.options: S, XL | Made in China
220 Triathlon - MTR Bibshort Review
"These shorts from Endura are made from a slightly heavier Lycra than road shorts which, although making them slightly warmer, definitely adds to durability. The fit is spot on with silicon leg grippers, comfortable shoulder straps and a curved cut suited to a forward leaning riding position. The high quality Italian pad is top notch, super comfortable and has an antibacterial finish. For us triathletes they’re great to wear on their own, and are definitely more robust if you do take an inevitable tumble. But if you do prefer to go for the full mountain biker look, they have an anti-slip panel, which makes them compatible with Endura’s excellent MTR Baggy Shorts, which we also scored 90% last year. 90%"
What MTB MTR Bibshort Review
"Well executed XC apparel that shows real awareness of riders' needs."