MT500 Overshoe II Black
Our best-selling MTB overshoe in waterproof neoprene. Winter insulation and unique moulded toe. Say goodbye to filthy shoes.ID: E1118BK/3
Size S currently out of stock at Endurasport.com - check with our approved retailers and the dealer locator below:
Design PhilosophyEndura were the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. A core stalwart of our collection, the MT500 II Neoprene Overshoe has been a best-seller for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about foul weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions.Endura’s unique moulded rubber toe cap with a ridged underside provides grip when climbing steep and muddy slopes.
WaterproofDurable faced neoprene outer fabric provides total waterproofing from above, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread extends the lifespan beyond other more flimsy alternatives on the market.
Functional DetailThe overshoe zipper is covered by neoprene which butts together at the rear and improves water tightness.A snug fit is guaranteed with the Velcro® heel tab.
Finish DetailThere is a reflective detail print to help keep you safe.
FitThis product is in a standard fit suitable for wearing over all MTB cleated shoes.
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro® heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Moulded rubber toe cap with ridged underside to help when climbing steep and/or muddy slopes
- Neoprene meets behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Welded centre seam for smooth finish and improved water protection
- Hard wearing aramid sole and stitching using aramid thread
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
- Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Product code: E1118BK/3 | pdp.size.options: S, M, L, XL, XXL | Made in China
Road Magazine MT500 Review
"Like a wetsuit bootie for your cycling shoes, the ruggedly constructed MT500 neoprene overshoe is an excellent option for warm ups or even exceptionally cold and rainy races without steep run ups. Where most overshoes will explode after a coupe of running sections, these are designed to hoof it up rocky mountain bike trails, so they survive the running of many warm up laps on a mucky 'cross course."