MT500 Waterproof Suit
The Ultimate Foul Weather MTB Onesie
Part of our award-winning MT500 Collection, the MT500 Waterproof Suit is the do-it-all, foul-weather onesie with a smile on its face and serious tech at its heart. This one-piece all-mountain suit reminds you that the worst weather can deliver the best days. For all you guys that like to get 'downright dirty'!
One Piece Waterproofing
The unique, split front construction has a sealed rear connection with an independent trouser waist and jacket hem at the front , providing support and comfort with full mud protection security where you need it most. The massive, 2-way pack friendly pit vents, front chest and leg vents and zip off lower legs extend the useable range of temperatures of this pices well beyond deep winter.
This waterproof suit delpoys ExoShell60™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric which boasts a monster 60,000 gm/m2/24hr breathability as well as being powerfully waterproof. Not only that, it is also environmentally friendly, containing no PFC’s.
90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
So confident are we in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it then we offer a no-quibble refund or replacement policy within 90 days of purchase.
Find a dealer near you
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- One piece, split front design for maximum mud protection and comfort fit
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch upper and leg panels plus durable seat panel
- 3D adjustable hood with collar retention system
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with back pack and zip off lower legs for all day riding comfort
- Water-repellent VISLON® zip with storm flap
- Front pockets doubling as vents, zipped lower hand pockets and sleeve pocket for lift pass
- Zipped fly with popper closure
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Waterproofness: 18000
- Breathability: 64000