The MT500 Helmet redefines the standard for a modern mountain bike helmet, in looks, safety and performance.
Integrated into the core design of the MT500 Helmet, Koroyd's engineered tubes absorb energy in a more linear fashion than traditional foams reducing maximum g-forces in the event of an impact.
The MT500 is the first helmet on the market to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI) which sets voluntary lower limits to outperform the standard helmet safety certification requirements. The KSI limits for maximum deceleration and HIC significantly reduce the correlated risk of severe head injuries in real life accidents.
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible including rear strap clip
- Front eyewear dock
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking spacer fabric padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 and the first helmet to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative
Find a dealer near you