MT500 Helmet | Koroyd® Protection
The MT500 Helmet redefines the standard for a modern mountain bike helmet, in looks, safety and performance.
DESIGN PHILOSOPHYOur award-winning, flagship MTB Helmet uses Koroyd technology to provide the ultimate protection for trail and enduro riders. The helmet is packed with features, including an adjustable peak, anti-bacterial padding, eyewear dock as well as a clip-on accessory mount for a headlight or helmet-cam. Thanks to its design and functionality the MT500 Helmet won a prestigious Design & Innovation Award from Enduro Magazine.
KOROYD TECHNOLOGYIntegrated into the core design of the MT500 Cycle Helmet, Koroyd's engineered tubes absorb energy in a more linear fashion than traditional mountain bike helmets. In the event of impact, the Koroyd tubes crush homogenously, absorbing g-force created by the rider’s momentum and lowering the chance of injury.
SUPERIOR PROTECTIONThe MT500 is the first bike helmet on the market to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI) which sets voluntary lower limits to outperform standard helmet safety requirements. The KSI limits for maximum deceleration and HIC significantly reduce the correlated risk of severe head injuries in real life accidents. As a result of Endura's pro-active approach to Helmet safety standards, earlier this year the MT500 Helmet was awarded a prestigious Design & Innovation Award from Enduro Magazine.
AIRFLOWAn MTB helmet that’s been designed with airflow in mind, the large vents maintain a linear flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICYIf you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident that causes damage to your Endura helmet, our Helmet Crash Replacement Scheme will reduce the cost of replacing your helmet with the same model or nearest model.
Find a dealer near you
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Meets the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), significantly reducing risk of skull fracture beyond required helmet standards
- Front eyewear dock and goggle compatibile including rear strap clip
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking spacer fabric padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 and the first helmet to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative
Product Code: E1506 | Size Options: S-M, M-L, L-XL | Made in China
Endura MT500 Helmet Design&Innovation Award
"In order to maximize the protective powers of the MT500 helmet, Endura opted for unconventional materials and decided to replace key sections of EPS foam with the Koroyd system. Forming a honeycomb-like structure with Koroyd-engineered polymer tubes, the tubes deform linearly in the event of a crash, significantly reducing the max g-force the brain is exposed to. The additional benefit is visible after a crash: unlike a model with EPS foam, Koroyd easily reveals whether the helmet is a write-off or whether it’s still fit for service. Out on the trails the Endura delivered supreme comfort, extensive adjustment options, and good airflow. Its package is completed with mounts, goggle compatibility, and a contemporary design aesthetic. The Endura MT500 represents a new generation of helmets that exceed all current standards and prioritize the rider’s safety. Price"
MBR - MT500 Helmet Review
"We tested 12 trail helmets two months ago, and the MT500 is lighter than most of them, but it’s also extremely solid and stable when you put it on."