Careers at Endura
Salary: £17,000 - 21,000 DOE
Closing date: 05/04/2019
Full descriptionEndura is a global brand in premium cycle clothing selling in more than 40 countries with world class cycle apparel regularly winning product awards and accolades. The company is based in modern facilities in Livingston.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our custom clothing team as part of our continuous growth and development. The role will involve working directly with clients on a daily basis and being in communication by phone and email to assist with any design and clothing questions clients have. You will be responsible for working on custom printed clothing projects from concept right through to print and production, therefore high accuracy levels and attention to details are essential. To be successful in your application, you need to be able to demonstrate that you have the following experience and qualities:
• A strong, creative and technically proficient graphics portfolio
• High proficiency in Adobe Design packages (Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manner and good interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of customers and personnel on a daily basis.
• High levels of motivation with a pro-active approach and a strong work ethic.
• Strong organisational and time management skills combined with technical proficiency when working to tight deadlines.
• A good eye for attention to detail and a rigour in proofing own work.
• Be comfortable working as part of a team but also able to work individually when required.
• Knowledge of the printing processes and general production is an advantage (but not essential).
• Passion for graphic design and an interest in the cycle industry.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, successful and growing company. We are looking for recent graduates or someone with 1-2 years experience in design. (additional experience in the sportswear sector and/or customer services is an advantage).
To apply please submit your CV and outstanding portfolio examples in PDF format (max file size 2MB) using the "Apply now" link below.
How to apply
Send your CV to us using the link below, quoting reference no END0028