Design PhilosophyThermoregulation is key to efficient riding in hot climates. Endura's women's Xtract Lite Bibshorts helps keep your core temperature cool by moving sweat away from your skin. The addition of a couple of hot weather beating extras is what really sets these shorts apart however, including a UPF50+ treatment for the fabric and a women's specific 500 series temperature regulating pad.
Women's 500 Series PadIf you are riding in hot climate zones, temperature regulation is the most critical challenge. The pad is one of the key areas where heat build up can cause core body temperature to rise adversely. The new Endura women's 500 series pad used in the Xtract Lite collection tackles the problem head on, incorporating a new generation of water expelling foams. Dispersefoam™, a global exclusive for Endura, features a disruptive foam cell construction which provides superior drying and dramatically improved air permeability compared to conventional PU foams. The smooth, Continuously Variable Profile and high stretch properties reduce the risk of chafing, ensuring comfort in the saddle. it also features a silver yarn fabric with cool touch and rapid drying and permanent antibacterial properties.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Stretch wicking mesh upper
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- Women’s 500 series, warm weather temperature regulating pad
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Double layer soft waist band for comfort
- Reflective trims
- Selected seams flatlocked for toughness and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
Product code: E6186GY/1 | pdp.size.options: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL | Nylon 71% / Lycra 29% / Polyester 90% / Elastane 10%