Design PhilosophyScotland is the perfect testing ground for winter cycling gear, often with a single ride incorporating every type of weather, and the only guarantee being the cold. The Women's Pro SL Bibtights have benefited from rigorous on bike testing, resulting in a premium tight that keeps your legs warm, the wind at bay and prevents spray from the road from soaking in thanks to an eco friendly DWR treatment. Add to this Endura's ground breaking Women's 700 series pad and unique Dropseat™ zipped comfort break construction and you have a bibtight that is ready to be ridden all day, all winter.
Ultimate On-Bike Winter ComfortThe insulating, supportive vest upper of the Women's Pro SL Bibtights provides an extra barrier against the elements. Below the waist careful, clever fabric placement utilising 4 way high stretch windproof panels and luxurious Thermoroubaix®, provides the optimal balance of weather protection and warmth.
Thermoroubaix with DWR M™Thermoroubaix® is a luxurious, high stretch thermal fabric that provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC Free DWR M™ treatment for excellent eco friendly water repellency.
- 4-way high stretch windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® panels with PFC Free DWR M™ treatment provide insulation, comfort and water repellency
- Unique Dropseat™ (DS) zipped construction with improved stretch that allows access for comfort breaks on the move
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut ‘’Continuously Variable Profile’’ (CVP) stretch pad with Antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive, insulating mesh vest upper
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Product code: E6163BK/2 | pdp.size.options: XS, S, M, L, XL | Polyester 60% / Nylon 29% / Elastane 8% / PU 3%
|Dress Size (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|