Design PhilosophyThe women's Luminite II stands out from the competition in many ways. Not only is it made in a performance 2.5 Layer waterproof fabric and is emblazoned with 360 degree reflective chevrons, but it also incorporates an led light integrated into the rear pocket for additional security with 3 flash phase options.
Integrated LED LightA light with 3 flash phase options is laser-cut into the back of the garment. This can be operated from the exterior providing additional security when riding in low light conditions. The light element can be easily removed for garment machine washing and battery replacement. It weighs only 11g.
FitThis product is in a relaxed fit suitable with a little extra room for a broad range of body shapes.
Functional DetailThe garment offers zipped pockets on the chest and rear as well as zipped handwarmer pockets on the front with a cozy-touch lining.The neck fit can be adjusted by an elastic cord as can the hem which is discretely concealed in the front pockets.
Finish DetailThere is a wicking, cozy-touch lining on the inner collar for comfort during those colder rides.The center front zipper is protected by a double laser cut and bonded storm flap.
- Fully seam-sealed compact 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable fabric
- Emblazoned with high visibility 360 degree reflective safety chevrons
- Luminite LED light unit integrated into the rear pocket for additional security 3 flash phase options
- Zipped chest and handwarmer pockets
- Rear zipper pocket with storm flap
- Adjustable neck and hem cords concealed in front pockets
- Bonded and laser cut double storm flap on centre zip
- Cosy-touch lining in handwarmer pockets and inner collar
- Reflective Velcro® cuff adjusters
- Waterproofness: 10000
- Breathability: 10000
Product code: E9068BK/2 | pdp.size.options: XS, S, M | Made in China
|Dress Size (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|
TWMP - Luminite Jacket Review (Orig. E9067)
"...their new luminite jacket is an exemplary example of just how Endura's design and consideration sits very near the cutting edge. There are so many clever features incorporated in this jacket, it's hard to know just where to start... Over the course of the review period, i managed to get myself very wet indeed; or rather, i didn't. despite considerable wind-driven precipitation for several lengthy periods of time, the rain failed to gain entry.... it's brilliant in every sense of that word."