- Italian Power Lycra® for optimal muscle support
- coldblack® Technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+
- Women’s 700 series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Women’s specific high wicking mesh bib
- Precurved race fit
- Raw edge hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Unique drop-seat (DS) zipped construction on thighs that allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move
Product code: E6093BK/2 | pdp.size.options: XS, S, M, L | Made in China
|Dress Size (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|
RoadBIKE – Women’s Pro SL Bibshort Review
"Merklich tailliert, dafür weiter am Bein. Der Reißverschluss stört nicht. Angenehme, da sehr breite Beinabschlüsse."
bicycling.com Wms Pro SL Bibshort Review
"These bibs were comfortable, ready for serious movement, and really well-thought-out. It's great to have several options for a chamois fit"
Totalwomenscycling Wms Pro SL Bibshort Review
“Overall, I think the Endura Pro SL bibshorts are extremely comfortable on the sit bones. You can tell that Endura have really gone the extra mile by allowing you to choose the size of your chamois pad…. Even after miles and miles of testing, I very much intend on using this bibshorts going forward. I think that in itself gives the Endura Pro SL bibshorts my seal of approval.”
Bike Radar - Wms FS260-Pro SL Bibshort Review
"Endura hasn’t just taken one of its existing chamois and played with the widths: this is a new product from the ground up, designed for purpose. But does it work in practice? Well, so far so good...Of course, the chamois is only one element that makes up a good pair of cycling shorts, and the Wms FS260-Pro SL shorts deliver in other areas too."