Pro SL Biblong (medium-pad) Black
scroll down for more styles
- 4-way high stretch Windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with PFC Free DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellency
- 700 Series pad, computer cut “continuously variable profile” (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cosy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
- If it’s good enough for Nairo and Valverde …
Product code: E3115BK/2 | pdp.size.options: | Made in Morocco
MBUK – Pro SL Biblong Review
"They’re marketed at roadies, but these near-fully windproof bib tights are incredible for mountain bike missions in miserable weather…These certainly aren’t cheap but damn they’re comfy."
road.cc Pro SL Biblong Review
"The Endura Pro SL Biblongs are really, really good. The basics of fit and fabric are spot on, and they perform superbly, even in the nastiest conditions."
Cycling Weekly Best on Test
"The Enduras are a real tour de force with an amazing array of features and a massive range of sizes and pad options."
Triathlon Plus - Minitest Winner
"Clever tailoring has made the entire front of these right from one piece of fleecy, windproof fabric, while more breathable material is used on the back of the knees and hamstrings to help temperature regulation."
Bikes Etc – Pro SL Thermal WP Jacket & Biblong Review
"The bibtights proves similarly impressive – waterproof, windproof, and thermal in all the right places...A superb combo. With intelligent layering beneath, it’ll keep you dry and warm throughout winter."
Cycling Weekly – Pro SL Biblong Review Best on Test
"The Scottish brand has packed in an impressive number of features into its Pro SLs...they’ve been more than a match for the chilliest November day."
Cycling Plus - Winter Outfit Best on Test
"The Pro SL bibs are warm, breathable, windproof and keep wet out thanks to a durable water repellent coating. The ergonomically-cut panels, which use a four-way stretch fabric, provide a top fit and the brushed inner is cosy even on the coldest days. Endura offers a choice of three widths of its chamois pad, which works superbly, to get the perfect ride for your rear. Subtle reflective calf panels are a nice safety touch."
Outdoor Fitness - Pro SL Biblong Review
"...a near perfect pair of bib tights to see you through winter."