- Optimal coverage protective armour pad
- EN1621-1 certified ‘memory’ foam inserts provide protection that mould to fit your body
- Highly abrasive resistant moulded aramid impact zones
- Full circumference Velcro® straps to secure in place with easy-grab griptabs
- Mesh wicking inner elbow/knee inserts for optimal breathability
- Terry lining for additional comfort and moisture control
- Complete with mesh stuff sack
What MTB Review
"The snug but not constructive pre-formed makes them very comfortable for pedalling and less likely to knock on the bar, fit better under trousers or get in the way in general"
MBR Magazine Review
"The emphasis is on comfort rather than outright protection and on the trails the Protectors are some of the comfiest I've tried due to the lightweight construction at the back of the knee. To aid wicking and moisture management the pads also get a Terry lining and mesh inserts."