MT500 Freezing Point Jacket
Winter Warmth for Sub Zero RidesID: E9145NU/5
Size L currently out of stock at Endurasport.com - check with our approved retailers and the dealer locator below:
Design PhilosophyWinter can provide some of the most epic riding days with cool, crisp air and snow dusted trails. Reset the thermostat with the MT500 Freezing Point Jacket and make even the coldest winter day a riding day.
Multi Fabric InsulationBeat the wind and cold with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation panels on the sleeves, front torso and hood.This combined with stretch thermal softshell fabric on the back and underarms gives you unrestricted movement allowing you to tackle the toughest winter trails.
PrimaLoft® Gold Active InsulationPrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation boasts class leading warmth to weight ratio, tiny pack size, water-repellency, 4 way stretch and superb breathability, making it the ultimate insulation for on-bike-wear.
- Lightweight yet durable body panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- Stretch thermal softshell fabric on back and underarms for unrestricted movement
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with back pack
- Front pockets doubling as vents and hidden internal pocket
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Product code: E9145NU/5 | pdp.size.options: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL | Made in China
MBR - Most Wanted - MT500 Freezing Point Jacket
Endura often comes top in our jacket group tests, so we’re expecting great things from the Freezing Point. Endura boasts that it has class-leading warmth-to-weight ratio, packs down small, repels water and has superb breathability….
bikeradar.com MT500 Freezing Point Jacket review
“A jacket that's just as good off the bike as on it. Endura manages to nail it in terms of performance, style and price.“