- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® fabric with PFC Free DWR M™ treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellence
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic multi panel construction
- Raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grip
- Reflective trim
Product code: E4041BK/3 | pdp.size.options: S, M, L, XL, XXL | Made in China
Cycling Plus Outfit Test Win
"The thermos are designed for cool, damp days, with a brushed ThermoRoubaix fabric on the inside and a water-repellent coating...Endura’s 600 Series stretch pad is computer cut and does a top job of delivering a comfortable ride."
BikeRadar Best Autumn Cycling Kit
"The shorts are cut from Endura’s soft-brushed Thermo Roubaix fabric that provides insulation on the inside, while the outer is given a DWR coating that sees rain roll off. They’re not completely waterproof but will see you through a shower.
Inside, Endura’s 600 Series stretch pad, which is computer cut with a continuously variable profile and gel inserts, does a top job of delivering a forgiving ride. The shorts have a close cut, which fits true to size, and feature wide raw-end leg grippers with silicone detailing to keep them in place.
The high front with zip and rear panel help to keep your midriff warm."
Cycling Weekly - FS260-Pro Thermo Bibshort Review
"The shorts part of the FS260-Pro is made of a fleece-backed Thermoroubaix fabric which gives plenty of warmth and is DWR treated to help repel rain and road spray. This copes well with damp winter roads..."
Top Vélo – FS260-Pro Thermo Bibshort Review
"Un rapport qualité-prix incroyable! Confortable, bien coupé et chaud, c’est le cuissard parfait pour porter quotidiennement l’hiver. Les bretelles sont excellentes et la peau assez épaisse se montre très souple."