- Super light race jersey with athletic cut for non-flap race fit
- Extra fine, super light, rapid wicking mesh fabrics keep you cool
- Lightweight underarm mesh for increased ventilation
- Lycra® sleeves and UPF 25 rear panels
- Lightweight silicone internal cuff gripper holds sleeves in place
- Minimalist, low weight triple rear pocket construction
- Lightweight internal hem elastic with silicon gripper
- ¾ length concealed front zip
- 40% lighter (85g size M) and 15% better cooling properties than entry level road jersey
- One less excuse for heat exhaustion climbing Alpe d’Huez
Product code: E3090RD/4 | pdp.size.options: M | Made in the EU
Cycling Plus - FS260-Pro SL Jersey Review
"Hauling the jersey over your head shows how sticky the arm grippers are; the laser cut fabric lined with a thin silicone band is a detail Endura has bang on. And the three-quarter zip pleased us once we were riding. Weighing in at 87g (medium), it wicks as well as anything tested, and proves Movistar’s pro feedback works for us mortals too"
Cycling Plus FS260-Pro SL Jersey Review
"Designed in conjunction with feedback from Movistar this lightweight jersey weighs just 85g (M). In context that’s about the same as a kingsize Snickers. All the more impressive when you consider the close high-elastic fit and reinforced rear pockets. It’s the ideal jersey for seriously warm rides."
RennRad Testseiger - FS260-Pro SL Jersey
"...das Trikot hat es uns angetan. Es ist aus wunderbar leichtem und dünnem Stoff und bei Hitze ein groẞartiges Teil. Die hauteng anliegenden Ärmel sehen "schnell" aus und bleiben dank Gummierung an Ort und Stelle. Zudem verhindert diese, dass der nicht vernähte Stoff hier zu schnell ausfranst."
Cycling Weekly FS260-Pro SL Jersey Review
“The Scottish company is quickly garnering a reputation professional quality products at very competitive prices. This is part down to Endura’s ongoing partnership with the Movistar Pro Team. Simply put, at £64.99, this jersey is superb. The fit around the arms is excellent, with the silicone grippers doing a very good job of holding things in place. The fit across the shoulders and chest is very good too. The pockets are the perfect size, and can be packed with plenty of ride essentials, and wicking is right up there with the best. “
Peloton FS260-Pro Product Review
The jersey itself is 40-percent lighter than a standard road jersey and 15-percent better at keeping you cool. The fabric is light mesh designed to wick moisture rapidly from your skin, while minimalist silicon grippers around the waist and sleeps keep the jersey in place without bulk or added weight…The issue with many of these new ultralight jerseys has been sun protection…Endura has you covered, literally, with an ultraviolet protection factor of 25 on the back panels.